Author Topic: What movies have you recently watched?  (Read 57987 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Philosophiser
    • View Profile
Re: What movies have you recently watched?
« Reply #675 on: August 08, 2014, 12:12:26 am »
TASM2 was so f***ing terrible, like I had REALLY low expectations but they went below that, easily the worst spiderman movie

MyAnimeList | Trakt | Avy n Sig by Dioz

Offline wolfdarkn

• Let me entertain you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: August 08, 2014, 06:19:55 am »
TASM2 was so f***ing terrible, like I had REALLY low expectations but they went below that, easily the worst spiderman movie
It just had so so so so so so many problems. From the soundtrack to everything. I could rant for a long time about what was wrong with it. But I still hated Man of Steel more when it comes to recent superhero movies, because I felt that had more potential before they didn't do justice to the character, where I had no sense of potential here. But yeah, the worst Spider-Man movie, though TASM is a close second for the skateboard scene alone. This movie had a similar moment when he investigates his father's death while listening to music. Just tonally garbage.

Offline Lucifer

• Philosophiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: August 08, 2014, 10:53:41 am »
It just had so so so so so so many problems. From the soundtrack to everything. I could rant for a long time about what was wrong with it. But I still hated Man of Steel more when it comes to recent superhero movies, because I felt that had more potential before they didn't do justice to the character, where I had no sense of potential here. But yeah, the worst Spider-Man movie, though TASM is a close second for the skateboard scene alone. This movie had a similar moment when he investigates his father's death while listening to music. Just tonally garbage.
Indeed I could rant as well. For the most part I ignored the sound but I totally get what you mean as I was like wtf is with this song when hes all depressed in his room and starts a detective wall :|. I thought MoS was ok but I'm not much of a Supes fan so. TASM2 had sooooo many cliches and poorly written scenes though jeez!

MyAnimeList | Trakt | Avy n Sig by Dioz

Offline omgitsotis

• No rice, no life
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: August 09, 2014, 06:03:04 pm »
I really liked the credit song to Spiderman 2. I don't think I remember anything else from that movie though.

Offline omgitsotis

• No rice, no life
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: August 24, 2014, 06:57:37 pm »
Sin City 1 & 2. If I didn't see Sin City directly before Sin City 2, I would have been baffled. The second film felt a little more slapstick than the first one, and there was one storyline in the second one that really didn't play out to anything which really annoyed me because it started off so strong. A lot of Ms Alba dancing though, which is never a bad thing in my eyes.

Offline Silént Assằssin

• Silent Assassin!
  • Global Moderator
  • Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: October 03, 2014, 07:23:42 pm »
The Guest, I went with 5 other guys, they all hated it, I liked it. YOLO.

That Liam Neeson movie, I thought it was okay because I knew not to expect action, like the many others who did and complained like whores.
"Blam! Murdered you"
Rocket Raccoon

Offline wolfdarkn

• Let me entertain you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: October 04, 2014, 01:14:20 am »
Have I talked about Hercules? It had The Rock flipping over large objects barehanded and that's all I need in a movie.

Offline Silént Assằssin

• Silent Assassin!
  • Global Moderator
  • Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: October 08, 2014, 04:43:11 pm »
Gone Girl

Don't think I wanna get married anymore
"Blam! Murdered you"
Rocket Raccoon