Author Topic: Tales of the ANBU Black Ops  (Read 2352 times)

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
Tales of the ANBU Black Ops
« on: February 19, 2013, 02:26:30 pm »
Alright so I've had the inkling to write about the ANBU for a while now, so let me know what you guys think about this. It's just the intro and I'll try and get the first chapter up by later tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for reading (:

Introduction
The ANBU Black Ops are probably the most infamous fighting force in Konoha. We are made out to be invisible assassins of the night; we go on S ranked missions day after day and perform our duties without error. We are a proud and noble fighting force of Konoha.

Oh, and we kill a lot of f***ing people.

I don’t like thinking about all the men and women I’ve sent to their graves—never to kiss their wives goodnight again, never to hold their children in their arms again, never again to enjoy the simple pleasures of life. If anyone ever asked me to do those things again, though, I would; without so much as a second thought.

While we in the ANBU are notorious for killing, it’s probably the thing we do the least. Usually we’re used for high-risk, reconnaissance, missions. We get in and out without dispelling so much as a drop of chakra to be detected. We go behind the scenes and, usually under the cover of darkness, gather intelligence on enemy troop movements, troop numbers, we plant explosives in volatile places that are set to detonates once we are out of the danger zone. The vast majority of what we do involves gathering intelligence.

However, we are trained and prepared so that if something goes awry,  we can get in and out of the situation effectively, efficiently, and if we can’t manage that we’re going to take a hell of a lot of enemy shinobi down with us.

My name is Ryuk, and I’m in the ANBU Black Ops, and this is my story of battle, tragedy, chaos, and love.

A lesson without pain is meaningless. That’s because you can not gain something without sacrificing something else in return. But, once you’ve over come the pain you will gain a heart that is stronger than anything else.

Offline TommyHales

• Local Moderators
  • Love Binds Us All
    • View Profile
Re: Tales of the ANBU Black Ops
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 03:25:06 pm »
its actually pretty good keep it up

Avatar: Twobit . Signiture: Kami(Dioz) v TommyHales ^

Offline Katsuie

• Local Moderators
  • Aldnoah Zero / Mecha of 2014
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 12:20:51 am »
Are you planning to have Kakashi in it as well?
Or is this a whole different time line before Kakashi join the OPS?
"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 10:15:53 pm »
You will have to keep reading to find out (: I haven't had much time to write though, unfortunately. I've been swamped at work, but tomorrow is my first day off in about 12 days so i plan on getting some R&R and writing done!

But no Kakashi probably won't be in the story, at least not now. The only character who will be canon is the 3rd Hokage, this story will take place prior to the war between the Leaf and Rock villages. I intend on it kind of being a prequel as to how the war got started. At least at the moment I am, I don't exactly have a concrete plot down yet.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 10:27:31 pm by AnimeFreak »
A lesson without pain is meaningless. That’s because you can not gain something without sacrificing something else in return. But, once you’ve over come the pain you will gain a heart that is stronger than anything else.

anything