Author Topic: Roleplay Discussions Thread  (Read 11379 times)

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
Re: Roleplay Discussions Thread
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2013, 05:08:02 am »
Hello to those who look into the RP realm now and again. Previous discussion indicated there was interest in the Avatar: The Last Airbender RP that AnimeFreak was going to run. AF is most likely not going to be RPing for the next 9 weeks so if there is still interest (and AF tells me he doesn't mind) I'd be willing to start one up in his place. What's the verdict with that idea?
You May Call Me...

Offline Anndgrim

• Abnormal
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2013, 05:42:17 am »
Hello to those who look into the RP realm now and again. Previous discussion indicated there was interest in the Avatar: The Last Airbender RP that AnimeFreak was going to run. AF is most likely not going to be RPing for the next 9 weeks so if there is still interest (and AF tells me he doesn't mind) I'd be willing to start one up in his place. What's the verdict with that idea?

Most of us are involved with the RP presented just above, so I'm not sure. Though participating in 2 RPs is doable it starts to get really time consuming. Especially if both RP start at the same time. Not to mention one RP would tend to bleed into the other one (or both actually).

If not for that, I'd be eager to join but I think maybe it would be best to wait for a little while before starting something.

You're of course very welcome to join that RP (we're still lacking in number according to the GM).
Sig by dioz

Offline Anndgrim

• Abnormal
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2013, 04:34:53 am »
Well if this Avatar RP is still in the Air, I'll join it as soon as it starts. I take back what I said earlier about having 2 RPs and hope it didn't feel like I was telling you off.

Sorry.

I was and still am very much looking forward to it.
Sig by dioz

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2013, 07:33:10 am »
Yeah, I'm still up for running it at some point. Do we know if anyone else is up for it around here?
You May Call Me...

Offline Anndgrim

• Abnormal
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2013, 08:32:39 am »
Ket, I think.
balis and Clint are likely candidates.
I must say I haven't asked around yet, but we might be able to attract people who aren't usual RPers seeing as Avatar is a pretty popular show.
Sig by dioz

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2013, 05:55:00 pm »
well, I'm away for the weekend but as soon as I am back, I shall post up a brief summary of my idea in this here thread.
You May Call Me...

Offline Anndgrim

• Abnormal
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2013, 11:50:34 am »
Okay, since this section is not getting into gears and since it seems the main reason why no one (me included) is setting up a new RP is because they are afraid of not being able to create an overarching story-line and that their RP may not capture the interest they want, I have a proposition.

We are going to work like a TV show.

Someone has an idea for a specific type of RP:
  • He presents it to everyone
  • People state whether they are interested or not
  • The GM sets up a pilot: a short RP covering a specific event that gives every member the occasion of introducing and playing their character and can either work as the beginning or as a one shot story.
  • If it's popular and people want to go further a second episode is set up. That episode has a end. So on with a third, etc.
  • If the RP establishes a popularity compatible with a long run, we can start setting up an overarching story.
Sig by dioz

Offline Anndgrim

• Abnormal
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2013, 12:18:07 pm »
Opening a superhero RP:
SON Comics :OOC:

Ask your questions and/or suggestions there.

Sig by dioz

anything