Author Topic: These Bloody Streets--A Decisive Battle! --OOC--  (Read 37469 times)

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
These Bloody Streets--A Decisive Battle! --OOC--
« on: March 13, 2013, 06:28:26 pm »
Alright, so I don't want to necessarily say that this is private, but I guess it kind of is. This is mostly something that  I want to do between myself and Yajuu_Kikuishi.

That being said, Yajuu I challenge thee to a duel! I had an idea pop into my head the other night, we have all these characters from TBS, really awesome and powerful characters, and almost nothing to do with them...I say we resurrect some and make a few more. (:

For example we can hash out the small story in here, and then battle it out in the IC once it's made? I figured we could have Ryuzaki and Sookie (seeings how they are bonded to each other after the end of TBS) allied with a few other powerful people--Michael and any other odds and ends we've created over the years--fighting against some seriously powerful people that for some reason want to fight them--maybe the fairies feel threatened by Ryuzaki's extreme strength?

Anyway here's how I had it kind of going in my head...

---------
Ryuzaki and Sookie are obviously some of the most powerful characters we've created and used in combat. And after the events of our short lived TBS sequel we did on A4, the fairies have some obvious tension between Ryuzaki and Sookie after they killed some seriously powerful summer fairies. Well let's say that all the faeries finally unite after a long and bloody war, Ezralda enlisted her trusty allies to fight alongside her forces. These allies include the infamous Michael, Mathew Prideux, Elizabeth Prideux, Sookie, Ryuzaki, and maybe some more.

However, once the war was done Ezralda became power hungry and changed, the sudden imbalance in powers in the Fairy Kingdoms has caused her to lose her grip and she wants to eliminate anyone powerful enough to contest with her...and as far as she knows there is one vampire capable of doing so.

Ryuzaki.

------------

Tell me what you think of the idea old friend, obviously we can still hash out the ideas and the settings together on here, but I've really had the inkling to actually use some of these totally kick ass characters we never got the chance to really fight with.
A lesson without pain is meaningless. That’s because you can not gain something without sacrificing something else in return. But, once you’ve over come the pain you will gain a heart that is stronger than anything else.

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
Re: These Bloody Streets--A Decisive Battle! --OOC--
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 08:43:27 pm »
Bwahahahahaha!!!!!! My RP sense is tingling!

So basically, what you're going for here is a super-cool hyper-awesome Ryuzaki vs Ezralda!? I am so totally up for using some of those characters we've created but never really got to let loose with; like Jin, and Jensen, and Michael is always uber cool, and then giving space for Ryuzaki to flex some Master Vampire muscles will be so awesome. I had some great things planned for Jin and Jensen and it was a shame we had to end that RP early, but given the chance to use them, I cannot possibly resist...am I rambling, sorry. I might just be a wee bit excited. (Ooh, I wonder if I could sqeeze Jayden in from our Prequel; he was so awesome!)

Anyway, back to what you've written in terms of story and such. I like the idea of a bloody war of the Fairies, and with the help of our characters it'd be obvious that Ezralda would come out on top, and the idea of Ezralda going a bit power-crazy is good as well. So maybe after winning the Fairy War, Ezralda manages to gather the remaining Fae under her power and create's a new, single, Fairy Kingdom (with a few random's on the side who don't want to live under her rule). This destablizes the balance of powers of the world (in all things mystical etc) and maybe Ezralda get's a warning from others telling her to tone it down a bit. Ezralda being the way she is tells them all to fudge off and states that anyone who is not with her stands in her way to power, thus she practically declares war on anyone she thinks could threaten her power; primarily, as you say, Ryuzaki.

You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 11:04:35 pm »
Perfect! I was also thinking that by defeating summer she also defeated the changing seasons, thus leading to one eternal winter. And all the other powerful fairies we've come to love (Nyx, Jayden) will be on her side. Also Nahadoth will be there as well (:

So think up a roster, buddy, and I'll do the same...don't give away powers or appearance though, I want that to be saved as a surprise for the RP. Just list the names of the characters.

Also, for a setting, I was thinking we could do like a deserted, snowed over,  metropolis? that way there's plenty of variety in our environment? Or perhaps we could use the WHOLE island of Nirvana? End it where it all began so to say. Basically for a setting we need something GIANT otherwise our characters won't be able to establish one on one battles and it'd just be a giant mesh. And in all honesty a giant mesh of fighting would get way to confusing and way to contradicting...

Oh and how do you feel about bringing in new characters? I as thinking about it, but we have SO many characters we can use that kind of just got left behind. I really wanna use Godrik again (my blind communist xD) and Ariel her powers were wicked sweet.

However when it comes to fairies we're going to be lacking...I don't remember or have a lot of faries we can use besides Nyx, Jaden, Nahadoth, Lissana (the crazy summer princess). So perhaps we should think up some more individually powerful faries as well? We also have to keep in mind in arranging battles...for example if Sookie went up against Michael she'd be decimated, very quickly, as her distinctly physical powers don't really match up against his fire powers that well. That being said, we can also have the fairies using mythological creatures? Like perhaps Ezralda has a legion of Centaurs behind her?!

Or maybe she has some ridiculous uber powerful centaur God? Idk my mind is flowing with idea xD As of right now, lets just list the characters we want to use and we'll plan from therE!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 11:13:26 pm by AnimeFreak »
A lesson without pain is meaningless. That’s because you can not gain something without sacrificing something else in return. But, once you’ve over come the pain you will gain a heart that is stronger than anything else.

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 11:15:05 pm »
The Eternal Winter? I'm liking the sound of that. I'm also liking a snowed-over metropolis as the setting; although I'd like to have a bit of it set in the Palace of the Winter Fae (when the Fairies were seperate of course) at some point.

So you looking for a list of my character's that I want to appear?
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 11:19:35 pm »
Essentially yes, let's just make a list of what/who we want to appear? Perhaps it can start as a surprise attack against Ryuzaki and Sookie (one which they barely escape with their lives from) and after that they take it to the heart of the new winter kingdom in the Farie Realm. However for whatever reason the battle doesn't stop there, and we/Ezralda/whoever are forced to retreat back to the normal realm, and we are then attacked again at a snowed over desert city? How does that sound buddy? So like a three round, battle royale (:

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 11:25:51 pm »
Okay that makes sense, but I'm going to have to strain my memory for Character names since I'm not on my laptop (yes, I have all my characters still saved on there!) so you'll have to forgive me if they're not exactly right!

Dude, what are we going to attack Ryuzaki and Sookie with that would make them close to losing their lives; there ain't much living that could threaten those two! But I agree that sounds awesome; they get attacked, they raid the heart of the Winter Kingdom (Queendom? lolz), Ezralda and cronies have to make an escape (since Ryuzaki is fudging pissed at this point), which leads to the snowed under metropolis where Ryuzaki & Co face off.
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 11:35:18 pm »
Characters that I will be controlling

1) Ezralda -- Queen of the Faries
2) Sookie -- Werewolf extrodinair
3) Elizabeth Prideux -- Lightning mage of the prestigious Prideux family
4) Mathew Prideux -- Same as above
5) Elijah -- son of Jace, Gatemage
6) Ariel -- Understands the name of things
7) Nahadoth -- Winter knight, shadow based powers
8) Nyx -- Fall Fairy

That's all I have right now, but I'm doing some digging to try and find some of my CS's of some older characters, I remember their powers but not names...on top of that I have some many that I never got to introduce that I want to do use
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 01:05:43 am by AnimeFreak »

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 11:39:48 pm »
Essentially yes that's the right idea, no worries I lost all my nifty CS's and everything that I have saved...dude I had all of our POSTS saved on my old laptop :/ unfortunately I lost all my data...I'm so upset about that. No matter, I'll get it together and try and figure something out...as of right now I must go to bed, however tomorrow I'll get back on bright and early before work!

Oh and I have a few ideas on what could take them ;) Perhaps maybe Nahadoth himself attacks one of the two? at this point he must be at least 60% as strong as Ryuzaki...we can think of some more :p Perhaps some monsters from fairy that Ezralda sends? Perhaps we can think up a few throw away characters that can attack, and at least be cannon fodder :P We'll figure something out!

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2013, 11:48:57 pm »
So here we go; brains wracked -

1) Ryuzaki - Master Vampire
2) Jayden Rikase - The Guardian of the Spring Fae
3) Jensen - Wizard
4) Jinkama - Wizard
5) Michael Sanderford - The True Salamander, Fire Mage.
6) Zane Pengallion - Bionic Human
7) Eleanour Wake - Mage, Apprentice to Michael Sanderford.

There we go, that's all I could think of off the top of my head; may choose to include some other characters I had floating around but never actually added to the TBS rota.

Yeah, Nahadoth might prove to be a little bit of a problem. Like you said, maybe we could just bombard them with a load of powerful fodder who lose but eventually wear them down enough to cause them to run. I'm liking the idea of some forbidden Fairy monster's sent by Ezralda.
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2013, 11:52:12 pm »
Perfect! The summer knight would also be a good contestant, however it'd be the former summer knight but screw the technicalities! This will be epic indeed (:

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2013, 12:00:39 am »
Technicalities be screwed indeed! I have that feeling again, AF, it's that feeling of an RP I'm really, re~ally going to enjoy.

Mmm, I wonder if I could fit Jin Raiku in (from the prequel) or maybe his ancestor; he was awesome!
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2013, 12:22:25 am »
Wasn't he the lightning fairy? Of course you could! Or the giant? Eben so I'm sure you could say giants live longer lives or something...and you could develop his powers even more to the end stage of what we had planned that we never got to do. Remember we had in mind he'd have powers like luffys gear third or something? Where he could grow just parts of his body to normal giant sized proportions?

Oh and I have that feeling as well(:

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2013, 01:48:35 am »
Yeah, Jin was the giant who was really short!!! I think I'm gonna include him as well as one of his descendants. As for how he has survived so long; I have a plan. :D
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2013, 01:51:29 am »
I'll put the IC up now! I have a very fun plan on how to  get things started (: I'm sure you'll find Ryuzaki's entrance call distinctly yet obviously hidden. :P I'm posting it right now!

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2013, 01:57:42 am »
Sorry about that, I just couldn't wait xD now, we can decide on who else to start things off with. Perhaps when Ryuzaki teleports to where sookie is--he still has that amulet right?--he can have some fairies on his tail? Maybe he was training Elenour when they were attacked?