Author Topic: These Bloody Streets--A Decisive Battle! --OOC--  (Read 37467 times)

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
Re: These Bloody Streets--A Decisive Battle! --OOC--
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2013, 09:18:56 pm »
Unfortunately I had some plans interfere with my post time...so it'll probably be once you go to bed, if you will be going to bed within the next 6 hours, Lol. But in about 6 or so hours I'll be out of work for the night and can type it up (right now this one is coming from my phone)
A lesson without pain is meaningless. That’s because you can not gain something without sacrificing something else in return. But, once you’ve over come the pain you will gain a heart that is stronger than anything else.

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2013, 01:21:02 am »
Fair shout.

Bllarrgh, need more TBS!
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2013, 06:29:00 am »
My apologies Yajuu, we had a catering event run late at the restaurant and then clean up took way longer than it should have, not only were we short staffed but everyone who I was working with was new...such frustration  >:(

However now I may emerse myself in the wonderful world that is TBS :D expect a post within the next few hours! :D :D :D :D :D

Edit: Alright post up and now I must sleep as I have to be at work again this afternoon :( Not as long as yours Yajuu so you win for now :P
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 08:25:34 am by AnimeFreak »
A lesson without pain is meaningless. That’s because you can not gain something without sacrificing something else in return. But, once you’ve over come the pain you will gain a heart that is stronger than anything else.

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2013, 02:52:10 pm »
Fantastic post AF, and Yay! I win! but anyway...

My post will be up tomorrow morning (my time of course), since I'm busy all night unfortunately and then I'm up early in the morning for work; luckily early in the morning means nothing is happening at work so I'm free to write up my post.

Edit: I should add that you are going to love the way I solve Ryuzaki's poison problem.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 06:56:14 pm by Yajuu_Kikuishi »
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2013, 05:54:51 am »
Blarrrgh I need more TBS. I believe I"m having withdrawal symptoms, as reading a post from a TBS RP is more enjoyable than doing heroine. But not cocaine, nothing is as enjoyable as cocaine! (Just kidding of course)

EDIT: I was really hoping that I did a good enough job capturing Jerome's character. I don't think I've ever seen you use him before, so I was just going with how I feel a butler would traditionally act...Lol. Let me know if I need to do anything differently with him next time.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 06:25:12 am by AnimeFreak »

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2013, 07:21:46 am »
Nah, I pretty much made Jerome up on the spot. Although I was going to have some kind of fiery golem type creature as a helper, I thought a stereotypical butler would be more entertaining. You got him spot on though!

Also, my post is up, go read that before reading any further (if you read OOC first). So anyway, I changed my mind about how I was going to cure Ryuzaki because when I finished writing up my first idea it didn't really flow. So I'll leave the actual words that Ariel says to you (since you know her language the best after all; you know, with it being your character!) but if you could leave the actual effect of her words to me that would be smashing.
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2013, 02:31:59 pm »
No Problem! She shall only speak them and you can do the rest. I finally have a day off from work again, and my keyboard came in the mail so I no longer have to use my pesky laptop keyboard with it's oober sensitve trackpad f***ing up my post...

My post shall be up soon (:

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2013, 03:20:30 pm »
Cools! Man, this is so awesome.
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2013, 04:09:28 pm »
Agreed! I can't wait for our bigger battle in Ezralda's palace (I haven't been able to come up with a cool name for it yet though, I was thinking about it being a gigantic castle (kind of like from the Disney logo only it's covered in ice) as her palace, however I don't have anything concrete yet. Any suggestions?

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2013, 05:03:50 pm »
Practically the same thing I was thinking in my head. Back when I was writing up that TBS 'fanfiction', I got as far as describing the Palace as a building of tall spires and towers and stuff. Obviously it would be constructed out of magical ice and in my description it was similar to frosted glass so that everthing isn't see through. Also there were no classic doors, instead entrances and exits were formed in specific places (much like doors) that melt away when someone wants to walk through it; like automatic sliding doors!

Also I had a barrier surrounding the palace that was basically a massive translucent dome of ice magic (making the image of the palace fuzzy from anyone looking from the outside) that required permission from a royal fairy to pass through; otherwise the barrier remains solid and freezes anyone who tries to pass through.

Did that make sense?
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2013, 05:12:40 pm »
Haza my post is up! I was thinking that we could begin getting the rest of our party together? For example all of the odds and ends we were going to use to behead Ezralda could begin assembling at the Prideux estate? I didn't do a very good job of describing it previously, it's basically a medievel castle.

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2013, 07:28:26 pm »
Awesomeness. Well, I had a noble's mansion in my head, so that's nearly a castle! I'm going to write up my post right now since I'm not in work in the morning so I don't have to go to bed early, yay!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 07:35:47 pm by Yajuu_Kikuishi »
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2013, 07:30:39 pm »
Wondrous! My lady friend wanted me to go to the bar with her tonight, so I shall be there but once I get back I shall read your post and, depending on how the night goes and if I drink anything, I shall write up another.

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2013, 07:34:09 pm »
Aren't you the lucky one. Also you might want to quickly modify your last post -

Michael walked over to the bed and gently laid Elizabeth down, he went to the otherside and loosed the covers. She crawled her way over and got underneath of them. Michael brushed her long, brown curls out of her face and said, “Rest, Elizabeth.” Elizabeth grabbed Elijah’s hand and smiled, then closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Unless Michael has suddenly gotten very attached to Elizabeth, I'm pretty sure you were meant to say Elijah there! :P
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2013, 10:54:54 pm »
My post shall be up soon, Also josh got ahold of me and said that he'd be able to start posting sometime around next week. I'll edit that post where I confused the characters, haha.

As for my next post, I won't be able to get it up til tomorrow morning (my time of course) and I was going to have some characters start wondering towards the Prideux estate, however would you rather we meet someplace else? I figured Michael's tower was pretty much off limits, as I considered it to have a somewhat secret location, and just about everyone supernatural knows about the Prideux family and their territory.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 11:07:14 pm by AnimeFreak »

anything