Author Topic: These Bloody Streets--A Decisive Battle! --OOC--  (Read 38584 times)

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
Re: These Bloody Streets--A Decisive Battle! --OOC--
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2013, 03:14:46 am »
Did we ever have concrete ideas for the lost magics? I can't quite remember. I know we had at least 3 Time Magic, Destruction Magic, and Gate Magic, but I couldn't remember the others. Care to fill in the blanks? Lol. I think it would be cool if we brought in one practitioner from each of the lost magics into the battle. We already have Elijah and Jensen!

Alright so I'm still trying to decide on who I want to use :/ I've got a few ideas in mind and I was thinking about these guys:

Sookie (obviously)
Matthew (obviously)
Elizabeth (obviously)
Elijah (obviously)

Cern--she's a character who I never got the chance to use, had planned on using her in the sequel we ran on A4. She had abilities very similar to Trafalgar Law from One Piece.

Jensen--another one from the sequel, however I think I actually got to use him a little. What I wanted to do with him was give him the lost magic of Destruction, so (obviously I have to be careful about how to use the magic since its so over powered) but he has the ability to completely eradicate things from existence, as in defy the Law of Conservation of Matter.

Godrik--He's the blind vampire from the sequel, and now he has the power of that fairy orb thing, which I never got to elaborate on.

Wow that's a lot of characters that I'll be controlling and I still want more xD
A lesson without pain is meaningless. That’s because you can not gain something without sacrificing something else in return. But, once you’ve over come the pain you will gain a heart that is stronger than anything else.

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2013, 05:46:07 am »
Mmm, lost magic... I can only remember the three already mentioned but I seem to remember a fourth at some point. I haven't the foggiest about what it was though. So my confirmed characters I'll be using are as follows:

Ryuzaki (duh!)
Michael (obviously)
Ellie (obviously)
Zane (obviously)

Jinkama - He was my mage who used his magical power to create a super hard aura around his body to defend and attack with.

Jensen - Ok, so you've got me confused at the moment. Did you have a Jensen as well, at some point? My Jensen was a mage who used the ancient form of Earthern Magic. Meaning he could play around with the earth and its minerals as much as he wanted. He Was fighting that phoenix king king in the latest TBS we had on A4.

Jin Raiku - short giant who acquired one of the fairy stones in the prequel. He as the one who was going to be able to use his suppressed giant genes like Gear Third.
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2013, 06:07:29 am »
Haha no I never used a Jensen it was you! Crap I wish I could remember his name...oh well I'll coke up with a new one. You were right though, I think you mentioned him somewhere and he somehow stuck out in my head. 

Now on to bad guys...give me the night to think about them, ill have to rattle my brain for some news because well need a few extra, lol
A lesson without pain is meaningless. That’s because you can not gain something without sacrificing something else in return. But, once you’ve over come the pain you will gain a heart that is stronger than anything else.

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2013, 09:17:46 am »
That's what I thought! I'm not going mental then, that's a relief! :)

Anyway, I was also going to say that I created a character who used the Time magic but never got around to actually using him. If you haven't got anyone specific in mind, I can bring him in to fill that role.

I'll think up a few baddies as well, I'm sure I can be creative. I'll wait until your list is up first though. Also, my next post will be up tonight at some point.
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2013, 07:20:35 pm »
Well I have a few ideas, one of which would be a kick ass Centaur with a bow and stuff, and we could always reuse the phoenix king too.

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2013, 07:30:04 pm »
OH and if you wait about a half hour, I should have my post completed and posted.

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2013, 07:37:25 pm »
Awesome, then I shall wait for that long. I might disappear for a couple of minutes while I swap to my laptop at some point, but I shall see it! I'm on nights at the moment, hence all this time to sit around doing nothing.

Also I've split the RP into 'arcs' in my head, so I thought I'd throw it your way to have a gander.

First Contact - Ezralda finally goes crazy and attacks Ryuzaki and Sookie, initiating a war between him and her. (Complete)
Gathering Forces - Ryuzaki calls for allies to aid him in his fight against Ezralda. (Ongoing)
Palace Assault - Ryuzaki, Sookie, and their allies invade Ezralda's palace in an all out attack. Unfortunately, Ezralda and her cronies make their escape. (Upcoming)
Final Confrontation - Ryuzaki and his allies chase Ezralda and her cronies to a large abandoned city where they duke it out to the death! (Upcoming)

That's how I'm seeing it in my head!
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2013, 07:47:53 pm »
That's basically exactly how I have it planned in my head :P Also my post is 90% complete, it's taking a little longer than I thought but it shall be up soon.

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2013, 08:01:21 pm »
Also, we are talking about your character Jensen, right? I apologize for the miscommunication there and it was my fault I didn't intentionally place one of your characters outside MAtthew's home, Lol.

Oh, and I don't think I'll be using Gordrik or my other character, I'm going to go a bit older (: Youll see in my post who I decide to use! :D

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2013, 08:03:25 pm »
Yeah, my character Jensen...I thought we decided he was the only Jensen!

Older characters, that could be exciting.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 08:06:39 pm by Yajuu_Kikuishi »
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2013, 08:42:41 pm »
Gah I am so confused now! Yes your character is the only Jensen, my character with the destruction magic is Cern! Lol. I changed things around, I'll save the other mage I had made for a different TBS RP one day ;) (don't read further until your read the IC) I brought Misa back and I'll be bringing back one more later, she was a fallen angel that Ryuk rescued in the very very first TBS RP. It was originally how he met Misa, I'm going to have Misa call on her once she realizes how deep we are in.

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2013, 08:53:37 pm »
Oh, I get it now!

I think I remember something about a captured fallen angel...perhaps. That was a lo~ng time ago. I remember Misa though! You cool with me bringing in my Time Mage then?

I'll write my post up now and get it up ASAP. Oh, before I forget; is there any particular reason why the majority of your latest IC post is italicised?

(Disregard Edit!)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 12:05:19 am by Yajuu_Kikuishi »
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2013, 01:47:23 am »
Time mage of course! The more the merrier! As for being italicized, that's because I'm a moron who didn't proofread closely enough xD I'll try and locate the litlle boxes with I's in it and fix that, haha.

EDIT: I cannot tell you how hard I laughed when I read "bitch-whore hunting" Lol. I'll get my post up soon!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 01:56:34 am by AnimeFreak »

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2013, 02:46:04 pm »
Ok, my post will be up soon and I thought I'd post a roll call on the characters that we've called in; the ones who are meeting at the Prideux Estate -

Ryuzaki - Master Vampire     Elizabeth - Prideux Mage                     Jensen - Ancient Earth Magic Mage
Sookie - Werewolf                Elijah - Gate Mage (Lost Magic)           Jinkama - Aura Mage
Matthew - Prideux Mage       Zane - Bionically Enhanced Human       Jin - Giant with Fairy Stone
Michael - Fire Mage              Eleanor - Mage / Fire Mage                  Ariel - Archaic Language Magic
Misa - Vampire                    Cern - Destruction Mage (Lost Magic)   Arafel - Time Mage (Lost Magic)
Fallen Angel                        Hiro - Half Vampire, Half Human.          Reason - Hodge podge of many races.
Calamity - Witch

That sound about right? I couldn't remember whether Misa was anything other than a Vampire, presuming she's a Vampire at all...I think she is.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 08:32:26 pm by Yajuu_Kikuishi »
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2013, 05:21:16 pm »
Ugh I cannot believe that happened, my post initially had about another 1500 words (it had a really cool excerpt about Tessa, the fallen Angel I'll be using) however it somehow got lost in the transfer and, stupid me, did not save the document I typed. God damnit, Lol. I'll retype it soon and get it up as an edit, or in another post entirely, however tonight I'll be busy, this post is being posted during my 2 hour break at work and I'll probably be working the rest of the night.

anything