Author Topic: These Bloody Streets--A Decisive Battle! --OOC--  (Read 38586 times)

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
Re: These Bloody Streets--A Decisive Battle! --OOC--
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2013, 09:35:35 pm »
Right, so I so totally planned to get my intro post up today; I even wrote it and everything! Then my computer crashed and because I hadn't saved it (Like an idiot) I lost everything except the first few lines. I must say I cried a little bit and since it is half one in the morning over here, my sadness tells me to go to bed. I'll make sure I rewrite it in the morning and post ASAP.

I hate it to shite when computers crash on me!!!!!
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 01:28:17 am »
Yajuu I have an imperative question about Ryuzaki that I cannot believe I don't know the answer too...when was he turned? As in at what rough time period?
A lesson without pain is meaningless. That’s because you can not gain something without sacrificing something else in return. But, once you’ve over come the pain you will gain a heart that is stronger than anything else.

Offline Link

• Unlike the cake, this account is not a lie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2013, 07:29:09 am »
Hey... I'm here too guys. What character should i use? Want me to make a new one or shall i bring back Hiro or Reason? It's up to you AF
"It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool"

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2013, 10:38:14 am »
You know, I never really properly thought about it. Back when I created Ryuzaki for the first time, he was just over 800 yrs old. I can't remember when that RP was based, so I would say about the 1200-1300 ad era. Also, remember he wasn't turned, he was born with the physical "defects" that made him a Vampire.

@Link, (took me a second to figure out who you were!) I'd say bring as many characters in as you can; since me and AF have loads each.
You May Call Me...

Offline Link

• Unlike the cake, this account is not a lie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2013, 10:47:06 pm »
Yaaaaay. I'll bring in Hiro and Reason than... and i'll make another one? sound good to you guys?
"It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool"

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2013, 12:21:51 am »
Sounds good to me! :D

As for Hiro...I'm not sure if he'd really "fit in" with all the other characters we brought...from what I remember he wasn't particularly strong. Perhaps you should do something to up him a little, so as to give him some more fighting strength.

Reason however was awesome and is a character that can really f*** shit up.

As for making a new one, I'd say go for it!

Also a post from me will be up very shortly...typing it now!
A lesson without pain is meaningless. That’s because you can not gain something without sacrificing something else in return. But, once you’ve over come the pain you will gain a heart that is stronger than anything else.

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2013, 01:41:59 am »
Haza Yajuu/Link new post is up...beat 1600 words you two :P Feel free to bunny Nyx, Nahadoth, or Sookie as you please yajuu you know  I won't mind, I bunnied Ryuzaki a tad bit but nothing serious.

I'll be expecting your post at the morrow!

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2013, 08:19:00 am »
Is that a challenge? Awesome post by the way, expect mine soon.

Edit: So what was that? A fraction over 1700 words for you to feast on!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 12:34:26 pm by Yajuu_Kikuishi »
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2013, 05:53:38 pm »
Alright I will get my next post up tonight as well :P Awesome post Yajuu!

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2013, 02:05:11 am »
I'm not gonna lie, I completely lost myself in that post...it reminded me of the good ol' days when we all fought against Lisanna and Erevis together and I just kept going and going! Haha it's a long and good one :P

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2013, 08:31:30 am »
Lost yourself in that post?! I think you went a little bit crazy there; that was nearly 3000 words! Mine's not going to be quite that long (that was lo~ng!) but you can expect it up soonish.

Edit: Okay, so I told myself when I started writing the post that I shouldn't go too crazy. Turned out I may have gotten an itty bit excited when writing this post and managed to get past 3000 words!! It wasn't deliberate but it happened, hope you enjoy it!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 04:21:53 pm by Yajuu_Kikuishi »
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2013, 04:45:07 pm »
Haha that was a fantastic post :P I don't mind a long read whatsoever, especially when it introduces new characters and Michale! Michael is a bad ass...Haha. I was very happy with how you did that! I was wondering how Ryuzaki would be taken down/what he would do with Sookie. Great minds think alike!

My next post will partly be at the Prideux estate, and I was wondering if Michael's home is in like a secret location? or would it be alright for Elizabeth and MAtthew to have elijah open a gateway to it similar to how Ryuzaki did?

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2013, 06:14:58 pm »
It's not mega secret, but the location isn't exactly well known. Matthew will know where it is though.
You May Call Me...

Offline AnimeFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2013, 05:45:28 pm »
Post will be up tonight! :D Also, what happened to Link? Lol.

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2013, 05:56:46 pm »
Have you got an estimated time for you post, I'm trying to decide whether to stay up and wait for it but I'm in work in the morning so can't stay up too late. Maybe I'll catch it when I wake up...

As for Link, maybe we scared him off! ;D
You May Call Me...

anything