Author Topic: GAME OF THRONES  (Read 19031 times)

Offline Silént Assằssin

• Silent Assassin!
  • Global Moderator
  • Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!
    • View Profile
Re: GAME OF THRONES
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2013, 06:34:31 pm »
He has found a liking to her, but too bad about his hand. Also, what's with this ass rape thing they do, it happened in Spartacus as well, is that how you would teach someone a lesson back in those days...
"Blam! Murdered you"
Rocket Raccoon

Offline wolfdarkn

• Let me entertain you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2013, 10:36:05 pm »
He has found a liking to her, but too bad about his hand. Also, what's with this ass rape thing they do, it happened in Spartacus as well, is that how you would teach someone a lesson back in those days...

If you're already a rapist, why limit the amount of people you can rape by half?

Offline Anndgrim

• Local Moderators
  • Abnormal
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2013, 11:03:44 am »

If you're already a rapist, why limit the amount of people you can rape by half?

That or you can think that just because there weren't many openly gay people in "those times" doesn't mean that they just magically appeared inthe recent years and there weren't any before.

Oh, that and Romans were very much gay by culture, much like the Ancient greeks.
Sig by dioz

Offline Lucifer

• Philosophiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2013, 11:25:40 pm »
HA Anndgrim you skeptical bastard, HE did satisfy them, proven in this ep.

Also, my favorite GoT episode thus far, it was awesome in more ways then one. The pwning of the ironborn baby, the hound hopefully about to get bitchslapped and our favorite dragon queen becoming my favorite character after destroying that city, great stuff.

MyAnimeList | Trakt | Avy n Sig by Dioz

Offline wolfdarkn

• Let me entertain you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2013, 01:37:33 am »
Man I love the Hound and I really don't want him to die so I hope something else happens. Like he joins the fight to kill his brother because f*** Gregor Clegane. Speaking of death. RIP Lord Commander Mormont. Also Ben Kingsly slave owner guy.

Poor Theon too. I'm glad he realized he chose wrong.

But like Drogon is the best dragon.

Margery and her grandmother are still the best.

If Sansa marries Loras, she'll be in for an interesting wedding night.

Varys and Tyrion have the best conversations.

Cersei really does think she's smarter than she is. Tywin will never win father of the year.

I'm really rooting for Jamie and Brienne to make it out okay.

And these are my preliminary thoughts.

Offline Lucifer

• Philosophiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2013, 01:55:13 am »
Man I love the Hound and I really don't want him to die so I hope something else happens. Like he joins the fight to kill his brother because f*** Gregor Clegane. Speaking of death. RIP Lord Commander Mormont. Also Ben Kingsly slave owner guy.

Cersei really does think she's smarter than she is. Tywin will never win father of the year.

Adding in your thoughts I really stand by that I think this is the best GoT ep yet period, including last seasons. Will be hard to top. Its conflicting on Jamie because I still hate him for pushing our crippled warg bro, but of course he has now been crippled and suffered extensively. Though as we've learned more about Jamie, WTF does he see in Cersei? She really has like no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Ignoring the incest taboo part.

Offline wolfdarkn

• Let me entertain you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2013, 02:11:12 am »

Adding in your thoughts I really stand by that I think this is the best GoT ep yet period, including last seasons. Will be hard to top. Its conflicting on Jamie because I still hate him for pushing our crippled warg bro, but of course he has now been crippled and suffered extensively. Though as we've learned more about Jamie, WTF does he see in Cersei? She really has like no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Ignoring the incest taboo part.

I think Tyrion said it best "You're redeeming quality is that you love your children. That and your cheekbones."
I'm paraphrasing.

Offline BlackSteel

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2013, 06:19:00 pm »
sweet ep. so saw that ending coming, still awesome to watch. Margery's grandmother is just cool, i dono something about her is so awesome. wtf that guy set up Theon just to watch him suffer was a sick bastard...

Offline wolfdarkn

• Let me entertain you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2013, 08:56:53 pm »
sweet ep. so saw that ending coming, still awesome to watch. Margery's grandmother is just cool, i dono something about her is so awesome. wtf that guy set up Theon just to watch him suffer was a sick bastard...

She takes no shit from anyone and that is refreshing.

Yeah that whole Theon set up was like a comic book villian style evil, as in comical in that sense. I'm wondering where that plot is going to end up. I highly doubt he'll die there because otherwise why not have killed him at Winterfell.

Offline Lucifer

• Philosophiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2013, 10:30:56 pm »
Game of Thrones Music

Offline Silént Assằssin

• Silent Assassin!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2013, 10:03:57 pm »

Brilliant episode, I too am rooting for Jaime and Brienne, and if only one had to survive, I'd pick Brienne but I get this feeling she may not, but i'm pretty certain Jaime will, it's just not his time yet...
"Blam! Murdered you"
Rocket Raccoon

Offline wolfdarkn

• Let me entertain you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2013, 10:06:07 pm »

Brilliant episode, I too am rooting for Jaime and Brienne, and if only one had to survive, I'd pick Brienne but I get this feeling she may not, but i'm pretty certain Jaime will, it's just not his time yet...

I think she still has a role to play we don't know yet, so I would count her alive.

Offline wolfdarkn

• Let me entertain you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2013, 11:49:11 pm »
"You know nothing Jon Snow"

Also Jamie really stole that episode in my mind.

Offline Silént Assằssin

• Silent Assassin!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2013, 02:21:02 pm »
He did, that was a touching scene, I was also glad the camera did not show  Brienne naked, oh also, when they showed the gay tyrell, i was just whispering under my breathe "gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay" and BAM, gay scene.

"Blam! Murdered you"
Rocket Raccoon

Offline Dark

• I don't care... doesn't mean I don't understand.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2013, 10:03:26 am »
I'm looking forward to seeing how Arya lives up to the Red Lady's prediction. Hopefully, she'll at least stay on long enough for them to train her up, and that we'll get to see her as a seasoned warrior later in the series.

And Littlefinger has suddenly become quite dark. He's always been more for subversion and scheming, but now we see him being so overtly cruel and sinister. Seems the eunuch's worries about him were right on the money.