Author Topic: What's Your Style Of Gameplay  (Read 1957 times)

Offline Animeace

• Manga Team
    • View Profile
What's Your Style Of Gameplay
« on: November 27, 2012, 05:34:31 pm »
What's Your Style Of Gameplay can be any genre

FPS: I like to run and gun usually try to work the corners so I dont get picked off. Altho there's no aoviding it when you get respawned in front of someone I hate when that happens..

Fighters: I use to be more of a counter guy now more offensive with gaurd up.

RPG: I Level all the way up as much as possible before moving on to the next quest usually dont bother with items and weapon upgrades which is probably why I get killed so much haha..

Paltforms: I like to explore around and goof off sadly there arnt a lot these days Ratchet and clank is all I have left I pray for a new Jack And Daxter game one of these days. Oh and a new WHiplash would be awesome I wonder if anyone besides me rembers thatXD

Racing games: Petal to the floor and ride the side corners braking usuall messes me up better to let off the x button/gas..

Sig by Yumijii

Sig by Twobit

Offline Xtorr

• View Profile
Re: What's Your Style Of Gameplay
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 05:47:17 pm »
FPS: don't play multiplayer (cuz I pirate everything) so in SP I want to rush it therefore I use god mode, no reload, infinite ammo and accuracy cheats and just run in front an gun everyone down (although in few MP games that I bought or are free I like to camp)

RPG: Kill every enemy in the area and upgrade everything as soon as I can also completing every side quest and every OCD-able thing ever till I get 100% (unless it's bullshit tedious)

MMO: Complete all the quests in the area before moving on (even if I'm 20 level above the recommended area level later) and at the max level I try to complete everything I can but get bored quickly :D

Action games: usually kill everyone in the room, collect and upgrade everything

Racing games: don't play these often, but when I do I floor it ALWAYS

Sim games: Dick around doing random bullshit till I get bored.

Strategy games: If I can first build everything and upgrade everything while having one of each unit, if I can't casually upgrade then have huge defensive army till I can upgrade everything

Toilet games: 3 star everything

Offline omgitsotis

• No rice, no life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 06:41:34 pm »
FPS: Get as many kills as possible, as fast as possible. Don't care about deaths.

Fighting games: It depends on what fighting game I play, but the goal is to mix up my opponent like no tomorrow, until the block wrong, go into BnB, if the combo doesn't kill reset that shit like a pro, combo again, they die. Oh, and style out my combos, if I'm feeling bad.

RPG: Grind like there is no tomorrow. I blame EO 3 for this style of gameplay.

Offline Comrade Nuada

• not-a-bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 09:10:19 am »
FPS- Rushing and getting up close and personal with smg type weapons and learning the most efficient way to move quickly to get to good postions to ambush from at close range.

RTS- Aggressive harassing from the start whenever possible followed by teching up to higher level units asap for a timed push.

RPG- I generally enjoy playing more support spellcaster type characters like necromancers or mesmers in GW for example

Offline Katsuie

• Aldnoah Zero / Mecha of 2014
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 10:13:49 am »
Overall, I am pretty competitive.

FPS - Agressive yet smart. Knows when to approach objective when clearing the surrounding area. Unless its Team Deathmatch, I'll do the same thing but try to die as little as possible even though I maintain a 1.40 K/D in BO2.. but i raised it from a 1.34 K/D so its a pretty big improvement. I hate people who have slow reactions when encountering an enemy. Js.

Fighting games: Fighting games like Blazblue, Arcana Hearts and Persona 4 Arena would be around my fighting speciality. Not the best, but I can give you a fight, even if I lose. I play Trial / Challenge mode to learn more combos that would be useful.

RPG: I like to grind, but at the same time, advance the storyline and do other side stories to take on the full experience.

MMO: .. I usually play as a solo player. No parties. Challenges errrday! Unless I really need it.

Racing: Try to get the fastest speed while maintaining smooth turns and drift. I like to drift especially. Cause I'm asian.

Moba : I don't know how to explain but if you play League of Legends.. yeah, last hits and all that. I like to clean up too so I use Katarina for her great abilities to do that.
"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."

Offline Anndgrim

• Local Moderators
  • Abnormal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 12:25:48 pm »
FPS- I like to play a startegic role in teams so I usually go for sniper or whatever class is used for tank busting. Engineer when the situation really calls for it. I occasionally go assault though.

TPS: Move fast, hit hard.

RPG: Depends on the class though I generally prefer a DPS with decent protection. (Often heavy armor and two hander.) I usually try to jump in with the maximum available burst and take out a number of targets before the fight really begins. Depending on the situation it can be creeps or the strongest guy depending on who dies the fastest.
In dungeons I tend to go back on my steps until I've explored, every little room, opened every chests and killed every monster. I hate to grind though.

Action/Beat them all: Raise the difficulty and trying to never even get hit. I tend to have my ownberserk mode not incorporatedin the game. That results in me losing 95% of my hp in the first one or two minute of a fight then survive till the end of the fight with the last 5%. XD

MMO: Usually a solo player. Only do quests I have to do. Try to avoid grinding as if my life depended on it.
Sig by dioz

Offline balis

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2012, 03:21:44 pm »
FPS - it usually depends on the map and the players I'm playing with, if I only play the objectives, I'll be a rush and kill at first sight guy, otherwise it's more a usopp-like kind of game (with sniper or not :p)

Fighters - counter guy, with trying to "learn" how my opponent is playing..

RPG - I always take my time with the leveling to learn how to play with each of my new skills (be it pvp or pvm), trying different combinations and how easy they are to remember for me..

Action/Beat them all: love to put a high difficulty and rush right in the middle then try to stay alive and kill them~~

made by dioz/kami

Offline diozknight

• Global Moderator
  • totally not dioz
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 02:24:38 pm »
FPS: Grenades + Jumping around like an idiot.

Fighters: Jumping around like an idiot + myriads of counters + gaurding like a bitch + then continuously spam the same tactics over and over.

Paltforms: Most of the time im jumping around like an idiot + collecting all the items.

RPG: I fight bosses without having a secure level so I feel the stress + I love collecting items (must have at least one of every item if possible) + complaining about the lack of jumping

Racing games: I absolutely suck at racing games, so i avoid them at all costs.

Offline omgitsotis

• No rice, no life
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 03:59:50 pm »
Because of their severe lack of jumping?

Offline diozknight

• Global Moderator
  • totally not dioz
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2012, 07:28:49 pm »

Because of their severe lack of jumping?

yes, you hit the nail on the head.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 07:30:28 pm by kami »

Offline XenoMike

• not-a-bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2012, 08:44:46 pm »
First and Third person shooters:

RPG: Usually use the up close and personal melee class. Grind, do a mix of side quests and main story quests, exploration, LOOT LOOT LOOT.

RTS: Reconnaissance, resources and defense. Use small harassment runs to occupy the enemy to buy time or divert attention from main attack force.   

Offline rawR

• Palmtop Tiger :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 12:53:13 am »
FPS: Either I rush like a kamikaze, killing as many as I can, or wander clueless around the map looking for hiding spots and a cup of tea.

Fighting games: Look for openings in the opponents defense, then find a powerful kick, punch or special move and repeat it until someone is KOed.

RPGMMO: I mostly play PvE, so I love questing and exploring the worlds, which can be quite beautiful in some games.

RTS: I'm not much of a melee player, so I mostly play custom games. When I do play a melee game I tend to mass produce a  CQC unit and a ranged unit and attack head-on. Very simple, and works 4 out of 10 times.

Racing games: I used to play a lot of these, but I don't play them anymore. I am not an angry person, but I really hate losing, and that counts double for these games.
RRRRAAAAWWWWRRRR!!

anything