Author Topic: Hello こんにちわ!  (Read 11955 times)

Offline オレンジ Vinn

• Manga Team
  • Life without gambling is like sushi without wasabi
    • View Profile
Hello こんにちわ!
« on: July 02, 2013, 02:46:23 am »
みなさんこんにちは!!(Hello everyone!!)

I am practically new here, so I came across this great community because its great community? Hahaha.  ;D

I hope we can be all friends!   ;)

Sig by dioz/kami

Sig by Ace

Offline Animeace

• Manga Team
    • View Profile
Re: Hello こんにちわ!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 03:24:57 am »
Great to have you here Vinn and you speak Japanese so cool! ;D We are small but growing community with lot to offer we have some great gfx sections where you can request av/signatures and we recently just started a manga group and working on our first release of series called Mahou Gyoushounin Roma starting at chap 14 where it was dropped. Look forward to seeing you around the forums

Sig by Yumijii

Sig by Twobit

Offline Kuro Ken

• Manga Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 03:38:07 am »
Great to have you here Vinn and you speak Japanese so cool! ;D We are small but growing community with lot to offer we have some great gfx sections where you can request av/signatures and we recently just started a manga group and working on our first release of series called Mahou Gyoushounin Roma starting at chap 14 where it was dropped. Look forward to seeing you around the forums

Such great PR skills lol

anyways Welcome to the Sea of Numbers, don't worry no math involved, unless of course i ask you what the square root of 50 is, which is 7.017067812. Is it odd that I just know that number by heart. I'm weird i know.

"There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable"
-Yuuko, xxxHolic

Offline balis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 08:23:13 am »
7.017067812. Is it odd that I just know that number by heart. I'm weird i know.
lies.

Heya~~

made by dioz/kami

Offline オレンジ Vinn

• Manga Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 10:09:39 am »
Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope I can be some of use to this community. I am also part of a visual novel community, if anyone is interested into those you can ask me about it.

we have some great gfx sections where you can request av/signatures and we recently just started a manga group and working on our first release of series called Mahou Gyoushounin Roma starting at chap 14 where it was dropped. Look forward to seeing you around the forums
I will totally have a look at the manga and get to see such art made from the gfx section. Thank you for having me.

anyways Welcome to the Sea of Numbers, don't worry no math involved, unless of course i ask you what the square root of 50 is, which is 7.017067812. Is it odd that I just know that number by heart. I'm weird i know.
I would of never knew that! Hah... Well, nice to meetcha!Oh I can be weird too  :'( So you're not alone.  ;D

よろしく お願い します
Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Sig by dioz/kami

Sig by Ace

Offline Animeace

• Manga Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 10:19:40 am »
Thanks for the warm welcome! I hope I can be some of use to this community. I am also part of a visual novel community, if anyone is interested into those you can ask me about it.

we have some great gfx sections where you can request av/signatures and we recently just started a manga group and working on our first release of series called Mahou Gyoushounin Roma starting at chap 14 where it was dropped. Look forward to seeing you around the forums
I will totally have a look at the manga and get to see such art made from the gfx section. Thank you for having me.

I would of never knew that! Hah... Well, nice to meetcha!Oh I can be weird too  :'( So you're not alone.  ;D

よろしく お願い します
Yoroshiku onegai shimasu

Oh really what place is that and what type of novels you read? I've only read No.6 after watching the anime i'd love read Kyo Kara Maoh series big fan of the anime from way back but there's not a lot of translations  hopefully will get a chance to scan the manga one of the days cost a lot to get the magazine it runs in since there isnt a good import site i've found.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 10:23:32 am by Animeace »

Sig by Yumijii

Sig by Twobit

Offline オレンジ Vinn

• Manga Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 10:56:31 am »
Oh really what place is that and what type of novels you read? I've only read No.6 after watching the anime i'd love read Kyo Kara Maoh series big fan of the anime from way back but there's not a lot of translations  hopefully will get a chance to scan the manga one of the days cost a lot to get the magazine it runs in since there isnt a good import site i've found.

I came from Fuwanovel, a fan-based translated novels. A fun and exciting community!! My types of novel? Genres? Well, it would be mystery, romance, adventure, school-life. I mostly come down to hentai/ecchi visual novels. No.6 was amazing, I totally loved it myself! About Kyo Kara Maoh, you mean it was in Japanese and not translated to English?

Sig by dioz/kami

Sig by Ace

Offline Animeace

• Manga Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2013, 11:21:52 am »

I came from Fuwanovel, a fan-based translated novels. A fun and exciting community!! My types of novel? Genres? Well, it would be mystery, romance, adventure, school-life. I mostly come down to hentai/ecchi visual novels. No.6 was amazing, I totally loved it myself! About Kyo Kara Maoh, you mean it was in Japanese and not translated to English?

That's cool that you do translations we've been looking for a manga series to do it's hard to find free to use translations these days most are reserved for bigger well know groups. If you ever run across something you like let us know maybe we can put out something together ;D

Wow that site has a lot of content i've actually never played a vn before i'll try some out Dangan Ronpa
looks interesting and always up for some ecchi haha.

Yes just in Japanese well there where some chaps that where translated to English early on but thats been some years ago altho I havent checked in a while.

Sig by Yumijii

Sig by Twobit

Offline Katsuie

• Local Moderators
  • Aldnoah Zero / Mecha of 2014
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2013, 11:33:31 am »

Already, my new best friend.

Welcome to the forums, buddy!
"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."

Offline オレンジ Vinn

• Manga Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2013, 11:34:35 am »
That's cool that you do translations we've been looking for a manga series to do it's hard to find free to use translations these days most are reserved for bigger well know groups. If you ever run across something you like let us know maybe we can put out something together ;D

Wow that site has a lot of content i've actually never played a vn before i'll try some out Dangan Ronpa

Yes just in Japanese well there where some chaps that where translated to English early on but thats been some years ago altho I havent checked in a while.

I'm actually in a "big" group, but I'm not needed yet (Cause my kanji is low, say around 900ish characters, still learning more). Basically, whatever come across, I be happy to do some translation on the manga, but I haven't done one before (Only visual novels).

You should give G-senjou no Maou a try. It has mystery, romance, H-scenes. Really addicting.

You can always let me know if there are chaps that needed to be translated to English, I be happy to help.  ;D

Sig by dioz/kami

Sig by Ace

Offline オレンジ Vinn

• Manga Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2013, 11:46:57 am »

Already, my new best friend.

Welcome to the forums, buddy!

Then if anything you want to know or want, I would recommend you loads!  ;)
Thanks for the warm welcome 結城, あなたは日本語を話せますか?(Do you speak Japanese?)

Sig by dioz/kami

Sig by Ace

Offline Animeace

• Manga Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2013, 11:53:12 am »

I'm actually in a "big" group, but I'm not needed yet (Cause my kanji is low, say around 900ish characters, still learning more). Basically, whatever come across, I be happy to do some translation on the manga, but I haven't done one before (Only visual novels).

You should give G-senjou no Maou a try. It has mystery, romance, H-scenes. Really addicting.

You can always let me know if there are chaps that needed to be translated to English, I be happy to help.  ;D

Googles "G-senjou no Maou" im already liking them picsXD def going to view today.

I'll make you a member to our manga team we have  private board only we can access ^^ There is a  series called acchi kocchi mixture of gag/romance i've been wanting to do it's pretty funny  and it is not text heavy it's 4 panel manga so very short would probably be the easiest for you to give a try whenever you want.

The thing about Kyo Kara Maoh is most download links are probably dead however I do recall actually seeing one not to long ago see if I can dig it up cause I think there where some visual novel games as well. ;D Doing a visual novel would certainly be interesting just would have to learn how to typeset it. I guess use subtitles and time it like video correct?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 11:54:53 am by Animeace »

Sig by Yumijii

Sig by Twobit

Offline オレンジ Vinn

• Manga Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2013, 12:09:15 pm »
Googles "G-senjou no Maou" im already liking them picsXD def going to view today.

I'll make you a member to our manga team we have  private board only we can access ^^ There is a  series called acchi kocchi mixture of gag/romance i've been wanting to do it's pretty funny  and it is not text heavy it's 4 panel manga so very short would probably be the easiest for you to give a try whenever you want.

The thing about Kyo Kara Maoh is most download links are probably dead however I do recall actually seeing one not to long ago see if I can dig it up cause I think there where some visual novel games as well. ;D Doing a visual novel would certainly be interesting just would have to learn how to typeset it. I guess use subtitles and time it like video correct?

I be delighted to be in the team! I never heard of Acchi kocchi, but I'll give it a try. (:

I would guess that, cause I'm just a translator and my group buddy just type in the words. And for heck sakes it takes forever (because of my fail kanji). It's like playing a 500 hour game.

Sig by dioz/kami

Sig by Ace

Offline Animeace

• Manga Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2013, 12:22:29 pm »

I be delighted to be in the team! I never heard of Acchi kocchi, but I'll give it a try. (:

I would guess that, cause I'm just a translator and my group buddy just type in the words. And for heck sakes it takes forever (because of my fail kanji). It's like playing a 500 hour game.

The pen spin and super cat upper cut there is no better introduction for a seriesXD Lots of crazy randomness where glad to have you. I will try and post up a page after we are done working on our current project :D

HaHA I can see how it would take a while lot of those games have alternate routes/character responses and endings
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 12:24:30 pm by Animeace »

Sig by Yumijii

Sig by Twobit

Offline オレンジ Vinn

• Manga Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2013, 12:32:42 pm »
http://youtu.be/d8bGY40VCeQ

http://youtu.be/Y9snDJ7kvAQ

The pen spin and super cat upper cut there is no better introduction for a seriesXD Lots of crazy randomness where glad to have you. I will try and post up a page after we are done working on our current project :D

HaHA I can see how it would take a while lot of those games have alternate routes/character responses and endings

Hahahahaha, I would give it a go!! Just tell me what to do later on! My translation fee for this forums are absolutely FREE. Nice to be working with you Captain!  :D

Now I be on my way learning/studying the stress of Kanji.  :'(

Sig by dioz/kami

Sig by Ace