Author Topic: UQ Holder 1  (Read 415 times)

Offline Hamderbob

• View Profile
UQ Holder 1
« on: August 27, 2013, 12:06:10 pm »
http://readms.com/r/uq_holder/1/2026/1

A new serie from Ken  Akamatsu (Mahou Sensei Negima!) this serie seems to take place quite some time after Negima was alive, following the grand child of Nigima.

Enjoy
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 12:22:31 pm by Hamderbob »

Offline Shiro

• DOJYAAA~~N!
    • View Profile
Re: UQ Holder 1
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 06:57:29 pm »
OH MY GOD, it's Negima 2 (sort of)!!!
HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Kuro Ken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 07:31:34 pm »
Ken Akamatsu, probably my most favorite or mangaka, my God Tier mangaka
definitely picking this up

you know what sucks, you know the ending of volume 14 of Love Hina, the one with the new girl and chameleon with the other girls but all grown up, i always wanted a series about their adventures but sadly that's never going to happen :(

"There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable"
-Yuuko, xxxHolic

Offline ketaro

• Administrator
  • Let them entertain you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 07:54:36 pm »
I only just now saw this as I didn't realize this was what the series was called ><
Akamatsu is like the best ever I'm so looking forward to this!

you know what sucks, you know the ending of volume 14 of Love Hina, the one with the new girl and chameleon with the other girls but all grown up, i always wanted a series about their adventures but sadly that's never going to happen :(
Yeah, an epilogue to that epilogue would be awesome xD. She was definitely an interesting character.

Offline Animeace

• Manga Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 12:52:46 am »
I like how some ppl hating on it saying Akamatsu was milking it. They must not have actually read the chap all the way through cause I friggn loved this and found it a lot different.  I really thought it was a nice retrospect dealing with Eva's morality painful to outlive your friends and seem them die off over and over again. This pay's a nice homage to the previous series but there not the main focus. Also seem to be a lil more on the serious side and going to be more of battle shounen than harem. Which is good I like that he's not repeating the same formula over again. The tower concept is really cool(The art was amazing he's seriously got even better with age which is rare.) cant wait to see what awaits them in new tokyo.

Sig by Yumijii

Sig by Twobit