Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto V  (Read 2062 times)

Offline TommyHales

• Local Moderators
  • Love Binds Us All
    • View Profile
Re: Grand Theft Auto V
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2013, 05:04:42 am »
They are giving $500,000 to everone for the inconveniences they have had due to gta online being so crappy atm with all the glitches

Avatar: Twobit . Signiture: Kami(Dioz) v TommyHales ^

Offline EJP

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2013, 12:48:18 am »
So who got GTA5 for X-mas or just went out and bought it?  I went out and bought the morning of boxing day (aka, the Day After X-mas).  Been playing it ever since.  It's a lot of fun, even though I'm still playing online 90% of the time.  Despite being a noob still in online, I have $4 Billion from these 2 legit bounty kills.  I'm also improving rather raptly.  I find that GTA online is a lot more fun when you have friends and more so when you have friends in a crew.  So with that in mind, anyone want to join the crew that I'm in?  You don't even need GTA 5 to join. ;D

http://socialclub.r...es.com/crew/oynxcrew

"Good, Bad, I'm the one with the gun." - Army of Darkness
"I didn't want to talk to you!  I just wanted to talk to the Wench!"-EJP

The Minecraft Server I'm on:
minecraft.guardbreak.com:25566

Offline Silént Assằssin

• Silent Assassin!
  • Global Moderator
  • Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2014, 11:56:12 am »
All I do in this game is get on my brothers account, go around stealing cars, pimping them up, driving around, seeing another potential car, ditching the one i was driving, and then pimping the new one out. Repeating this process till I get tired or bored.

I have pretty much modified every car that is available to get on free roam..although only the sexiest and craziest make it back into the garage, and a lot of my  cars have names too... 
"Blam! Murdered you"
Rocket Raccoon