Author Topic: SON Comics :OOC:  (Read 15869 times)

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
Re: SON Comics :OOC:
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2013, 08:38:17 am »
Mmm, I didn't know if I wanted to take part at first, but after thinking about it some more, I'm going to go for it. I'll have my character up ASAP.
You May Call Me...

Offline Sayo-chan!

• adult
  • not-a-bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2013, 07:32:18 pm »
Name: Sarah Law
Race: Mutant Human

Appearance:She has brown eyes and medium length light brown hair, often tied up in a bun if she's working or exercising with the front locks hanging loose.

Civilian clothes: Plain t-shirt in various different colours (long sleeved in winter), skinny jeans (but not super skinny) and a blue jacket with the Japanese tsunami art.

Personality: Very sarcastic and a bit sadistic too. She's often pessimistic and struggles to see good points in bad situations. She's mostly calm and keeps to herself but she can't stand innocents being hurt, whether it's children, people with disabilities or harmless animals and can quickly lose her temper if it happens in front of her. When she's around animals and children is the only time she smiles and seems happy.

Background: Sarah was originally born in Yorkshire in England where she lived for 12 years with her parents. She began showing signs of her ability when she started crawling. Any metal she touched would be left with a small hand print, sometimes if she could lift it she would bend it as she played with it. Picking up on this strange power, her parents kept her away from metal when she was around friends or strangers. When she was old enough to understand her parents tried to help teach her to control it with some degree of success. She had to move schools a couple of times due to small incidents that were explainable and made the teachers suspicious of her. Her father worked at a local steel mill and would sometimes bring home scraps of metal that Sarah would mould together and make small statues out of. Her father often encouraged her to practice her ability in private, whereas her mother hated the ability. When she was 11 years old her father died in an explosion at the steel mill. A year later her mother married a rich American and they moved New York. Her mother forbid her from using her power and told her to "act like a normal human being". Her new step father wasn't a bad guy but Sarah could never forgive her mother for opinion of her power and making them move to America. When she was 21 she left home to travel around Asia. While she was there she learnt a few different types of martial arts sword techniques. She's now returning home after 5 years away.

Powers and abilities: The ability to control any metal she touches with her skin. She can choose to make it liquid and change it into another shape then make it solid again.
Minor ability in self defense, martial arts and a couple of sword disciplines.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 07:34:09 pm by Sayo-chan! »

Offline Xtorr

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2013, 07:48:28 am »
Don't take it the wrong way, but at "She can choose to make it liquid and change it into another shape then make it solid again." part I visualized that the water turned into water like state and the "why can't I hold all these limes" guy was trying to hold it :D
I do realize what kind of liquid state you're talking about, I just found that idea funny (maybe a malfunction of the power in the future of the RP for some time!) :D

Offline Sayo-chan!

• adult
  • not-a-bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2013, 12:15:43 pm »
Don't take it the wrong way, but at "She can choose to make it liquid and change it into another shape then make it solid again." part I visualized that the water turned into water like state and the "why can't I hold all these limes" guy was trying to hold it :D
I do realize what kind of liquid state you're talking about, I just found that idea funny (maybe a malfunction of the power in the future of the RP for some time!) :D

I have no idea what you're talking about O.o

Offline Xtorr

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2013, 04:01:53 pm »
s.hit didn't notice the mistake that ruined everything :D
"Don't take it the wrong way, but at "She can choose to make it liquid and change it into another shape then make it solid again." part I visualized that the METAL turned into water like state and the "why can't I hold all these limes" guy was trying to hold it :D"

this guy

Offline Sayo-chan!

• adult
  • not-a-bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2013, 04:22:49 pm »
s.hit didn't notice the mistake that ruined everything :D
"Don't take it the wrong way, but at "She can choose to make it liquid and change it into another shape then make it solid again." part I visualized that the METAL turned into water like state and the "why can't I hold all these limes" guy was trying to hold it :D"

this guy

Ok that made it a bit better but not much XD

Offline Yajuu_Kikuishi

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2013, 09:47:26 am »
Finally finished up my character, hope it's all cool...

Name: Ray Ryukin

Race: Human

Appearance: Ray stands at an average height of 5 feet 10 inches, has light brown hair that hangs loose around his face to his chin, and watery green eyes. He’s not in amazing physical shape, but he’s no kind of slouch either, giving him a solid build of not-quite muscle. There is a dark red scar that runs over his right shoulder and down to the centre of his back.

Civilian clothes: Ray has always stuck to the jeans and shirt combo. He’ll wear blue or black jeans, clinched at his waist with a brown or black belt, and a long sleeve shirt with the top two buttons left undone. The colour of the shirts may vary but he always sticks with plain, pattern-less style. Ray will always be wearing a black overcoat that was given to him by his father, which hangs to the back of his knees and hangs slightly loose around his shoulders. A necklace consisting of a set of beads threaded through twine hangs down to the gap left by leaving his shirt open. His foot wear will always be substantial, usually sticking to hiking boots.

Personality: Ray is about as lax as a person can be without actually living on their sofa all day. He doesn’t like responsibility and will shy away from it should it ever try and ensnare him. The only area where this attitude differs is in his job. Uncouth and rough is another way to describe him as he rarely thinks about what he is saying and will simply speak what is on his mind; whether it may insult a person or not. 

Background: Ray’s father ran his own business that dealt with supplying research labs with some of the best equipment available on the market. It was a small operation that focused on the quality of the products rather than the availability. His stock earned a reputation for being the best and he earned quite the small fortune off of it. However, two years ago, Ray’s father was diagnosed with aggressive cancer and he died 3 months later. Ray’s mother, whose surname Ray chose to take as his own, did not have the knowledge to continue the business and she soon sold it off to competitors. With nothing left tying her to America, Ray’s mother returned to her Native Japan, giving Ray the choice to follow if he wanted to. Ray decided to stay in America and work for the company that bought his Father’s legacy.

Although his knowledge on his Father’s work was limited, it was enough that he was hired into the competitor’s company without too much of an issue. He now works as the Deputy Manager, advising the manager on the best way to use and sell his Father’s products. 1 Month ago, Ray was visited by a figure claiming to be the Japanese Goddess of the Heavens and the Sun, Ameterasu. At first he thought it was only a dream brought on by the fact he was missing his mother, Ameterasu looked somewhat like her. The so-called Goddess visited every night for a week, claiming she was studying Ray to see if he was worthy of the gift. Ray, thinking he was only dreaming, nodded and played along. However, on the Monday after Ameterasu’s final visit, he discovered that he had gained abilities beyond that of a human. He boiled it down, and by the process of elimination decided that Ameterasu was real and he now held a portion of her power.

Powers and abilities: Ray’s powers were gifted to him by an ethereal figure calling herself Ameterasu; the Japanese Goddess of the Heavens and the Sun. His powers currently consist of the ability to superheat any part of his body to extreme temperatures (the effected parts glow bright yellow with a gaseous red aura), and the ability to shoot off intense light that blinds with ease.
You May Call Me...

Offline NamsuClintz

• not-a-bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2013, 05:46:39 pm »
Character Sheet

Name: Franklin Baltimore
Race: African American

Appearance:

Frank’s most distinct characteristic are his silver pupils. His hair as well as his face is usually very well groomed.  He’s 180cm tall and 90kg in weight. 

Civilian clothes:

His tops range from collars to vests. Primarily, he is dressed in a fashionable manner, wearing polos, trousers and/or jeans to finish with casual dress shoes.  Outside the confines of his University life, he’s rocking a regular tight vest coupled with tight pants for reasons later to be explained.

Personality:

Frank is what one would call systematic yet random. From the way he functions on a day to day basis, it becomes clear that he follows certain steps, in everything he does. This is closely tied to his passion for an understanding on complex systems, having multiple processes occurring simultaneously, and working in tandem.  Furthermore, he loves to challenge himself, physically and mentally, sometimes doing things he considers to be out of his comfort zone.

Background:

Frank has spent the majority of his life within a suburban household in the US. He is an only child, raised by a single mother. During his childhood there is a person he looked up to as a father figure. He ran into him in the neighbourhood. He’s always been a mysterious fellow, riddled in enigmas. For one, to this day, Frank doesn’t know where his father learned all the fighting skills he drilled into him. He has speculated and questioned. However, all was in vain.
In the latter half of his teenage years, in his transition to an independent life in University, Frank’s mother married the man Frank admires and loves. It’s a happy household. Frank went on to study Biotechnology, a course that he felt best adhered his passion for systems. 

Powers and abilities:

He has an enhanced right arm, a by-product of his alien DNA. With this right arm he can only pull off a few feats including: defending against an opposing force equivalent to 1 tone moving at 60km/h and possessing an equivalent striking force of 1 tone.  In addition to this, he has enhanced senses which are also a by-product of his DNA and physical prowess that he gained from his father as well as his circus job as an acrobat.

Offline Xtorr

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2013, 02:42:45 pm »
so we have 6 chars and I'm assuming that Anndgrim will have one too, so 7 in total. I think that's a good enough start

Offline Anndgrim

• Abnormal
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2013, 02:54:30 pm »
so we have 6 chars and I'm assuming that Anndgrim will have one too, so 7 in total. I think that's a good enough start

I'm writting te first post.
Sig by dioz

Offline Sayo-chan!

• adult
  • not-a-bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2013, 04:24:51 pm »
I still want a second one >:

Offline Anndgrim

• Abnormal
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2013, 07:32:04 pm »
This is a news report, it's rather short. It means you don't have to start off at the location, especially since having everyone at the same place at the same time would be a bit too big of a coincidence.

You're free to add to that news report or come up with one of your own but try to remain in the spirit of something somewhat "realistic" and appropriate to the situation (I based mine in good part on 9/11 reports).

I'm also going to post a rather short post. Whether it is good or not, it's there as an idea of the style I had in mind for this RP. Well it's a bit different as I chose to withhold a good amount of information about my own character.
Whether it works or not, we'll see, I'm not dead-set on it.

I invite you be more thourough with your own posts. Also, don't get into it on the first post, please. The first post is your "Oh shit I gotta do something" post.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 07:34:36 pm by Anndgrim »
Sig by dioz

Offline Sayo-chan!

• adult
  • not-a-bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2013, 07:46:08 pm »
Did you base your char on your ava by any chance? haha XD kinda similar

Offline Anndgrim

• Abnormal
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2013, 03:39:18 am »
Did you base your char on your ava by any chance? haha XD kinda similar

No, but yes kinda physically similar with the difference that my character is in his early twenties.
Sig by dioz

Offline Anndgrim

• Abnormal
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2013, 04:54:26 pm »
Villain:
Type: Caucasian
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue
Height: 2m17
Weight: 135kg
Build: Bodybuilder
Distinguishing Marks: Large and messy scars cover his body.

Powers: Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Durability, Thermokinesis.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 05:21:29 pm by Anndgrim »
Sig by dioz