Author Topic: SON Comics :OOC:  (Read 15871 times)

Offline Sayo-chan!

• adult
  • not-a-bot
    • View Profile
Re: SON Comics :OOC:
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2013, 05:20:19 pm »
Apart from the body builder thing he sounds sexy  :P

Offline Xtorr

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2013, 05:43:23 pm »
Oh da.mn, we have a villain...wait can we be evil too?

Offline Anndgrim

• Abnormal
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2013, 07:59:31 pm »
Oh da.mn, we have a villain...wait can we be evil too?

Well sure, if you want:
  • a slap
  • your character to die really fast
  • to be a massive pain in the ass

Seriously though, I don't mind your character walking the line, having a screwed up idea of what is "the right thing" or even be seriously unstable, but if you want to go for a straight up villain with option on mass murder he's going to meet some serious opposition.
Sig by dioz

Offline Sayo-chan!

• adult
  • not-a-bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2013, 05:57:18 pm »
My post ended up a lot longer than I initially planned it to be :S

Offline Melo

• not-a-bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2013, 11:43:33 pm »
Wait, there actually is one

A LAST MINUTE ENTRY!

Character
Name: Nathan Pierce
Race: Mutant

Appearance: 1.9m tall. Green eyes. A slim, muscular build. Short brown hair.

Civilian clothes: Dependent on the occasion. His casual clothes consist mainly of checkered blouses and jeans. Usually wears glasses even though he doesn’t need them anymore.

Personality: Nathan can be quite a nice guy when you get to know him. However, he can also be very cocky and a bit of a douche at times. Finding out about mutations piqued his interest. He has a lust for both knowledge and power. His only reason to defeat other superhumans is to experiment on them. Why chase villains? Well, it has less ethical opposition than using heroes right?

Background: What a boring life one must had to say all he’s ever really achieved was a master’s degree in molecular biology at an age of twenty-two. What had the man really done to write home about? He hadn’t won any prizes for anything special. He wasn’t the hero who got a medal from saving a cat from a tree.  He was a guy that had made fun with his mates during those long years at the university. He did some sports in his free time. He had a girlfriend now and then, sometimes multiple at the same time… would his mom like to read about the time he got caught cheating? No, he thought not.

The real story of Nathan Pierce starts during his PhD. The experiment involved DNA alterations on some cute squeakers of a few years old. Change and observe, that was all there was to it. But then silly Nathan accidentally knocked over the vial containing a vital component needed for this experiment. Annoyed, Nathan searched through the cabinet of the head scientist in the lab, who was absent at that time, for some more. Luckily for him, he found something that looked like it. Unluckily for him, Nathan didn’t read the label. As Nathan added the fluid to the other components, they turned gaseous. Nathan knew something had gone wrong, but had no time to react as he lost consciousness.

Only a few minutes had passed as he woke. He felt different, painfully different. It felt as if every cell in his body was screaming for help. As the pain subsided, he felt differently. He felt aware of everything within himself. He felt like he could move everything he was, control everything he was. He could feel his heart pounding, he could feel the air that filled his lungs, he could sense the sandwich being digested in his body. But there was more, he felt that he could move these things as if they were his arms, his legs. The sensation was weird, but one he would adapt to quite quickly.

Nathan looked in the journal of the head scientist. Here a lot of experiments were described, but none that involved this particular fluid. Why was it in his cabinet? The head scientist was hiding something, but Nathan had no way to find out. Nathan but the vial back where he had found it. Nobody would find out that he had taken it.
After this incident, Nathan finished his PhD, which was already near its end when the incident happened. However, Nathan had no intention of continuing in science. He always held one option as a backup. The man had a valid teacher’s degree. And thus, he became a biology teacher at a private school in New York. However, his hunger for knowledge would continue. In the small home he had bought, he turned the attic into a small laboratory of his own. He certainly wouldn’t be the only one different in this world. And if he could find these others, he hoped they’d be up for a few experiments.

Powers and abilities: Molecular manipulation
Nathan can control any  molecule in his body on a molecular level. His control is limited to atoms commonly found in the body. He is able to metabolize any molecule inside his body into something he can use in combat and store it for long periods of time. This includes, but is not limited to, toxins, acid and explosive gasses. He is also able to control the substances after he secreted them from his body. Nathan is unable to manipulate any molecule that has not entered his body before. His manipulation also allows him to alter his own body. He can alter his own body to secrete the chemicals even better. He can also use this manipulation to alter certain physical aspects like size, resistance, strength and flexibility; though he cannot do this to full potential yet. He can also use it to regenerate wounds quickly. His powers also slow his aging and grant him immunity to poison and disease. He is also able to use this body manipulation on others to a limited extend on touch. His touch allows him to degrade and absorb any surface touched. He can also use it to heal others.

The drawback of this power is that he needs metabolites to keep making these compounds. Nathan has to eat many times what a normal man his stature would need to replenish his inner storage of chemicals. Of course, the less he uses his powers, the less he needs to eat. 

Sorry for being late and lazy <3
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 06:53:44 pm by Melo »

Offline ketaro

• Administrator
  • Let them entertain you
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2013, 01:22:49 am »
My post ended up exactly what I wanted it to be  ::)

What would it be like to be a duck?  8)

Offline Anndgrim

• Abnormal
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2013, 02:07:22 pm »
Well, that leaves balis to wait for. I've started preparing the next post.
Sig by dioz

Offline Anndgrim

• Abnormal
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2013, 02:01:50 pm »
Well here's a new post.
It is kind of a flashback but it should give you most of the information you need.

Note: your characters don't know eachother and are to jump in the mix. They should be very confused. They won't know who is good guy and who is a bad guy and that's not even talking about some of the ridiculous outfits you will see.
Also: none of you stand a chance on their own.
Sig by dioz

Offline Anndgrim

• Abnormal
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2013, 04:39:02 pm »
Since it appears to be not so clear to everyone this is happening in Sheep Meadow, the famous prairie in Central Park.

Sheep Meadow- Google Maps

« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 04:41:47 pm by Anndgrim »
Sig by dioz

Offline Xtorr

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2013, 07:21:59 pm »
well sh.it, it appears that I will be the last one to get there (maybe even too late :D) since I have heard several reports while some of you are there when the first report happened (and that's some fast ghost you have there ketaro :D)

Offline ketaro

• Administrator
  • Let them entertain you
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2013, 12:11:44 am »
well sh.it, it appears that I will be the last one to get there (maybe even too late :D) since I have heard several reports while some of you are there when the first report happened (and that's some fast ghost you have there ketaro :D)

The Lake (Actual name of the lake) is pretty much directly above Sheep Meadows. And there wasn't much reason for her to be in many other places...

Offline Xtorr

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2013, 05:32:21 am »
I generalized my powers in the original post so that I don't have to edit it every time I get more powerful or think of a new way to use the powers. And I'm not planing to go crazy with the powers...yet MUAHAHAHAHA

Offline Xtorr

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2013, 12:07:37 pm »
ok posted, if anyone has any complaints then tell me, since Melo was setting up an explosive trap and I don't know if this counted like triggering it (since I was attacked further away than Melo was from the guy)

Offline balis

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2013, 04:58:24 pm »
Just so people know, I'm using this http://en.wikipedia...ory:Shades_of_violet as a reference for the color of one of the ring

made by dioz/kami

Offline ketaro

• Administrator
  • Let them entertain you
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2013, 05:30:49 pm »
Fandango~

One Ring to Rule Them All.....