Author Topic: ESO  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Katakura Rosu

• not-a-bot
  • Going with the flow..
    • View Profile
ESO
« on: December 08, 2013, 01:48:48 pm »
Im just curious, Is anyone going to be playing ESO when it comes out? Elder Scrolls Online.

If so what race/alliance do you think you will be playing as? Basically if you plan to join the Daggerfall Covenant then you should join the guild I am going to join :)

<3 Morphine <3

Offline balis

• View Profile
Re: ESO
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 04:25:55 pm »
I'm probably going to play it.

As for the races/alliances, I don't know yet

made by dioz/kami

Offline Lucifer

• Philosophiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 10:46:51 pm »
I was looking forward to it from the idea of being able to play three separate campaigns but I played the beta and was incredibly unimpressed.

MyAnimeList | Trakt | Avy n Sig by Dioz

Offline balis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 04:41:56 am »
I was looking forward to it from the idea of being able to play three separate campaigns but I played the beta and was incredibly unimpressed.
really? it didn't have a "skyrim" feel?

made by dioz/kami

Offline Lucifer

• Philosophiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 03:35:04 pm »
Sadly not really. Honestly i was just left unimpressed. Maybe I need some better graphics as thatll immerse me more but the skills were pretty boring. Creation is fantastic as always though. Really the beginning was rather boring it was the classic break from prison but I wasn't really grabbed at all. I'd prefer to try it on a console though.

MyAnimeList | Trakt | Avy n Sig by Dioz

Offline Katakura Rosu

• not-a-bot
  • Going with the flow..
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 02:50:40 am »
Sadly not really. Honestly i was just left unimpressed. Maybe I need some better graphics as thatll immerse me more but the skills were pretty boring. Creation is fantastic as always though. Really the beginning was rather boring it was the classic break from prison but I wasn't really grabbed at all. I'd prefer to try it on a console though.

I'm envious, been wanting to get into the beta for ages. Thing is they still need to polish it up, some videos I've seen I thought the graphics aren't too bad and I mostly love how you can finally be what ever you want to be, no having to be a specific type of class.

So how come you want to try it on the console? Is it just due to your preferences or because you think it will be better on the consoles?

<3 Morphine <3

anything