Author Topic: Naruto Ending  (Read 2340 times)

Offline TommyHales

• Local Moderators
  • Love Binds Us All
    • View Profile
Naruto Ending
« on: October 08, 2014, 10:08:37 am »
So i woke up today and went on facebook like you do to find a post from mangastream about naruto here is what they said

Naruto Ending (Very) Soon
So, it really is happening, and sooner than most of us thought. November 10th (officially, as usual we'll get it a few days earlier), or in other words, 5 more chapters to go.

This 'thread' here is for you to post your feelings and thoughts about Naruto coming to an end.

Also very welcome are any and all kinds of predictions on how you see the final 5 chapters going - what will happen? Will Naruto and Sasuke even fight at all, considering how little time is left for that? Will Kishimoto solve this final conflict that we've been all waiting for with another 'Talk no Jutsu'?

Finally - what are your wishes for the future? Would you all be into a continuation of some sort? Naruto GT, with their kids or grandkids taking over? Or just let it end and rest in peace - we did have a great ride after all, especially in the early beginning, pre-shippuuden - in my opinion, anyway.

Anyway, any and all thoughts are welcome.

here is a link to the actual page http://mangastream.com/blog/58

so what are your toughs on this?.

Avatar: Twobit . Signiture: Kami(Dioz) v TommyHales ^

Offline ketaro

• Administrator
  • Let them entertain you
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto Ending
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 12:20:17 am »
Mother-effin finally this garbage can finally stop rotting and be thrown out with the rest of the trash *fistpump*

Don't even read this shit but it better end with some NaruxSasu yaoi  :P

Offline TommyHales

• Local Moderators
  • Love Binds Us All
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 03:10:40 pm »
gasp... naruto has been with me for like 7-8 years now and what you just said broke my fragile little heart

Offline omgitsotis

• No rice, no life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 05:51:28 pm »
I feel that Naruto has run it's course and it should finish. No clue what the hell is happening in the manga, but I can assume it is something ridiculous.

I'm just grateful Naruto existed so I could get this song in my life.

Offline ketaro

• Administrator
  • Let them entertain you
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 11:56:39 pm »
I can admit to that song being Awesoooome~

gasp... naruto has been with me for like 7-8 years now and what you just said broke my fragile little heart

Now I shall pick up the pieces and rebuild you into something magnificent!

Offline Katsuie

• Local Moderators
  • Aldnoah Zero / Mecha of 2014
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2014, 01:26:09 am »
inb4 Naruto S3, with a whole different studio bullshitting. jk

Til the Big 3 ends (Bleach, Naruto(soon) and One piece), the world will end and I want it to end.
"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."

Offline 68neko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2014, 01:44:23 am »
I have never watched Naruto, and since this thread is drifting from the manga to the anime, I'll share a post from the WAO forum that may be of interest. A guy there is creating what he calls "Concise Naruto" that edits out all the filler and recycled footage. He has published Concise Naruto episode 9 which covers through episode 25 of the unedited version. Check it out if you're curious. http://forums.waoan...adding-naruto-79774/

Cutting out filler and padding from Naruto
I love Naruto. However, I think there is a lot of annoying filler and, more prominantly, TONS of annoying padding that just gets in the way. So I'm going through all of the episodes and cutting this crap out. This is not based on the manga, since I haven't read that. I'm calling my edits "Concise Naruto".

Most notably, my edits are cutting out:
- All of those flashbacks to things we already saw
- That thing where they repeat the same thing three times
- Most reaction shots, especially those from characters on the sidelines
- Repetitions of previous episodes (where they just copied/pasted the last 5 minutes of the last episode into the current episode)
- Long scenes that just seem to drag on forever, especially if they don't really add anything
- Filler arcs

There's also some other stuff. Basically, I'm trying to make the series as short as possible without sacrificing what makes the series great.

I'm combining episodes together based on how they connect to each other. Basically, small events like single fights are all contained within one episode, regardless of length. The usual length ends up being 20-40 minutes, though so far one episode is over an hour (the second fight between Team Kakashi and Zabuza). Typically, one Concise Naruto episode is made up of 2-5 Naruto episodes.

Sig by Whatsemo

Offline ketaro

• Administrator
  • Let them entertain you
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 06:03:34 am »
I feel the same could be achieved just from playing the Story Modes of all the Naruto fighting games...

Felt really uncomfortable how much I was itching to buy Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst on Steam while I was watching the trailers. Like, oh my gawd somebody figured out how to make this shit story seem good!?

Offline omgitsotis

• No rice, no life
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2014, 06:32:45 pm »
I feel the same could be achieved just from playing the Story Modes of all the Naruto fighting games...

Felt really uncomfortable how much I was itching to buy Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst on Steam while I was watching the trailers. Like, oh my gawd somebody figured out how to make this shit story seem good!?
It is worth the money. I couldn't believe it was the same story. Though Naruto's birth was like an hour long cutscene.

Offline Yaana

• Pessimistic view -> things can only get better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2014, 11:41:33 am »
I'm happy. Only Ginatama and One Piece gets my hopes up every week of awesome chapters now. <3

The White Fire at the Horizon.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♂ + ♀ = ♥ / ♀ + ♀ = ♥ / ♂ + ♂ = ♥

Offline TommyHales

• Local Moderators
  • Love Binds Us All
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2014, 10:37:18 am »
dont read onepiece or gintama, weekly/monthly i read naruto, bleach, the breaker new waves, hajime no ippo, fairy tale, dance in a vampire bund and sun-ken rock and a few others