Author Topic: [Final] Gakkou Gurashi! - 12  (Read 611 times)

Offline Kuro Ken

• View Profile

"There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable"
-Yuuko, xxxHolic

Offline 68neko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: [Final] Gakkou Gurashi! - 12
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 03:02:07 am »
A nice enough ending but they sure jumped a big gap there with the administration of the medicine and the results. And if that's all it took to stop the zombie attacks, too bad they didn't figure that out early in the game. Megu-nee would have been saved. With their graduation, it was funny that they had the choice of college or work. I agree with their sense that going to the corporation might be more troublesome since it made me think that possibly they were behind the whole infection problem in the first place.

Anyway, for a "moe girls at school" zombie anime, it turned out to be quite tense in parts and was an enjoyable watch.

Offline Kuro Ken

• View Profile
Re: [Final] Gakkou Gurashi! - 12
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 01:20:59 am »
Im finally finishing up the season.

I definitely enjoyed this series from start to finish, though some of it was predictable and the ending felt a bit choppy and rushed (like many other animes) I would say that the entertainment value of this was great. It had its sad times and they didn't go overboard with trying to save everyone.

My only gripe is that they didn't really go deeper into who the other dog was.

"There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable"
-Yuuko, xxxHolic

anything