Author Topic: IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage  (Read 447 times)

Offline diozknight

• Global Moderator
  • totally not dioz
    • View Profile
IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage
« on: January 31, 2016, 10:14:03 pm »
A mobile game I spend way to much time on. Been playing since its advent way back in august of last year. I never made a thread for it because I was probably too busy playing it lmfao.

It's on Android and iOS, if anyone is interested its like that love live school idol festival, only better.

here is a video:
https://www.youtube.../watch?v=zFMfWEXTOy0

impressive huh?! I still am shocked this in playable on a phone.

How do you acquire such a game?
If you’re in Japan, all good! If not, you’ll need to find the APK or use QooApp which is a Chinese app that lets you download region locked apps.
 As for iOS, you’ll need a Japanese account to get the game. Please google on how to make a Japanese iTunes account as there’s plenty of guides out there. Steparu’s method might be a way. Once you start, the game will guide you through a tutorial, pay attention!
 After that, feel free to browse the menu items at the top to see what the moonrunes say.

B-but dioz its all in japanese I can't read this! Have no fear, someone has gone through the trouble of painstakingly translating the menus among other things just4U! (lame joke -_-) over here @ http://moeidolatry.com/starlight/. Or if you want you could probably just ask me, and I could probably figure it out.

So yeah its pretty fun, if you like idolm@ster and rhythm games check it out! Otherwise its worth checking out just for how cute and impressive it looks.

here is my friend code thing if anyone wants to add me or whatever:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 10:19:10 pm by diozknight »

Offline ketaro

• Administrator
  • Let them entertain you
    • View Profile
Re: IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 05:13:49 am »
I like putting rhythm games on my phone for passing time at work :3

Ah but I wish it was the other IM@S stars with my wonderful Iori-chan~

Looks wonderfully complicated in timesinking RPG elements though. As much as I love RPGs, I'm not sure if that'll turn me away or not from the rhythm game part xD We'll see how it goes I guess