Author Topic: Spring 2018 Anime Discussion  (Read 113 times)

Offline Animeace

• Manga Team
    • View Profile
Spring 2018 Anime Discussion
« on: April 16, 2018, 11:03:16 am »
Curious to as what everyone is watching these days. I just started Megalo box and am loving it has 90s anime feel boxing meets cyberpunk. ;D   Other than that im continuing to watch Boku no hero season 3 and tokyo ghoul re both should be awesone depending on how much manga they cover. 

I actually prefer the Tokyo ghoul anime over the manga because the manga has a very messy art style that makes it hard to tell characters apart from one another.

Sig by Yumijii

Sig by Twobit

Offline 68neko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Spring 2018 Anime Discussion
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 04:38:30 am »
My life has changed so much that I haven't had time to watch anime for the past year. (Work, love life, etc.) The last thing I watched was Miss Hokusai movie on Netflicks. I do want to watch anime again, but it may have to be binge watching a whole series at a time now instead of weekly episodes.

Sig by Whatsemo

Offline Animeace

• Manga Team
    • View Profile
Re: Spring 2018 Anime Discussion
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 07:38:35 am »
My life has changed so much that I haven't had time to watch anime for the past year. (Work, love life, etc.) The last thing I watched was Miss Hokusai movie on Netflicks. I do want to watch anime again, but it may have to be binge watching a whole series at a time now instead of weekly episodes.

You not reviewing or watching anime are you trying to end the world!XD Thats about the same for me i work 50-60 hours weekly its been quite the grind since getting promoted a couple years ago. Some grey hairs have even snuck up on meLol

The one good thing tho is I have an office now so I occasionaly break out my phone to catch up on some crunchyroll anime and read some manga.XD Ive even working some manga again
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 07:52:14 am by Animeace »

Sig by Yumijii

Sig by Twobit

anything