Author Topic: Shutting Down on 6/30  (Read 106 times)

Offline CDeLorme

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Portfolio
Shutting Down on 6/30
« on: June 15, 2021, 05:24:33 pm »
Hello Friends,

It's been a long time since I actively did anything, both for the site or with the community.

I'm attempting to consolidate servers to reduce my overhead, and since the version of SMF is ancient it wouldn't be a simple matter of migrating to a new box.

As such, I'm planning to shut down the servers at the end of the month.

I apologize for any trouble this causes, and wish the best to everyone who was marooned here for as long as it stood.

Cheers,

Casey DeLorme

Offline ketaro

• Administrator
  • Let them entertain you
    • View Profile
Re: Shutting Down on 6/30
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 09:41:31 pm »
No worries CD <3

ketaro appreciates everything you've done~!

Offline Jestyn

• not-a-bot
  • Fuko-chan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 12:06:24 am »
An end of era huh? Well I guess it's been years already since people stopped posting on forums, most already moved on to using modern social media platforms, and given that this place has been dead for so long, it's really impressive that this place has stayed here till now, so yea it's definitely time to call it quits I guess. Thanks for everything.

Offline 68neko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2021, 02:03:47 pm »
I knew that eventually this day would come. Thank you CD for all you've done to help keep us together. Hard to believe our heyday was 13 years ago. I was so much younger then! And I have lots of fond memories of all most of you. Maybe someday we'll meet by accident and we can ask the question, "Have you ever heard of INP?"

Best wishes for a wonderful life!

anything