Author Topic: Pokémon X and Y  (Read 2416 times)

Offline Sayo-chan!

• adult
  • not-a-bot
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon X and Y
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 09:03:24 pm »
I don't think I'll ever completely be over Pokemon games. I just wish they'd make more games like Pokemon Coliseum. That game was original and extremely fun. I'm not a huge fan of the way some of the new Pokemon look, but I'll probably end up getting the game regardless. I especially like the fact that they made the jump to true 3D.

I feel the same. Though it's unfortunate that the pokemon are getting more and more unorginal. I thought gen 5 looked like a remake of gen 1 almost XD Luckily I have a 3DS so I'll be getting this.

That fox is cute :3 <3 fire pokemon. Any release date?

Offline thas

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2013, 09:49:37 pm »
BLACK MAN REACTS TO Pokémon X and Y TRAILER! @SIGGAS

lol that was actually kind of funny.

I don't think I'll ever completely be over Pokemon games. I just wish they'd make more games like Pokemon Coliseum. That game was original and extremely fun. I'm not a huge fan of the way some of the new Pokemon look, but I'll probably end up getting the game regardless. I especially like the fact that they made the jump to true 3D.

I feel the same. Though it's unfortunate that the pokemon are getting more and more unorginal. I thought gen 5 looked like a remake of gen 1 almost XD Luckily I have a 3DS so I'll be getting this.

That fox is cute :3 <3 fire pokemon. Any release date?

The video says October 2013 which feels like an eternity.

Offline TommyHales

• Local Moderators
  • Love Binds Us All
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2013, 06:53:00 am »
ok so im 4 badges in and this game is freaking awesome so far, love my arodactyle mega evolution i 1 shotted every pokemon the 4th gym leader had with it lol if anyone here has a ditto i really want 1 so im open to trade for it my friend code is 2122-6693-5378

Avatar: Twobit . Signiture: Kami(Dioz) v TommyHales ^

Offline wolfdarkn

• Let me entertain you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2013, 07:04:33 am »
Yeah I've been too busy playing to go on the internet, so you may notice some absence from me.

Offline TommyHales

• Local Moderators
  • Love Binds Us All
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2013, 07:57:51 am »
lol soooo true wolf whats ur friend code?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 08:02:02 am by TommyHales »

Offline CDeLorme

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal Portfolio
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2013, 10:00:43 pm »
I love the 3DS Operating System, downloadable games are the best.  Bought Y a few days ago, gonna probably be another 3 weeks before I have 5 minutes to load it and play it...

I own a 3DS, and I loath it.  I wear glasses and I have a mild stigma in one eye, so I have to hold the device 100% stationary to even make out the 3D environments, which is extremely hard to do in any action/adventure style games.  I also have giant man-hands and the device is built for children, so after only 2~ hours of gameplay my hands are in raging pain.

Anyone know whether a 3DS XL would help?

Offline TommyHales

• Local Moderators
  • Love Binds Us All
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2013, 11:23:07 am »
i have the same condition as you with my right eye i bought a 3ds xl the other day it feels huge but i can imagine with it being so much bigger there's more for you're hands to grip meaning less pain.

Offline thas

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2013, 03:02:02 pm »
Anyone know whether a 3DS XL would help?

I've used both the regular & XL version. If you have big hands like me, go for the XL version. It's quite a bit larger, but feels more natural in adult hands. Plus it's not glossy & slippery.

Anyway, I'm still really looking forward to getting this game. It's almost exam time, so I'll have to put it off until the holiday season.

Offline Silént Assằssin

• Silent Assassin!
  • Global Moderator
  • Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2013, 06:34:51 pm »
Yeah CD, go for the XL, much more comfortable, and I never use 3D anyway so that's not an issue, or if I do, i have it turned to its lowest setting, and with an XL, it clicks on (the 3d) so you can hit the lowest setting without taking it too close to the off
"Blam! Murdered you"
Rocket Raccoon

anything